RCREEE/enerMENA Professional Training Course for CSP
Amman-August 2013, RCREEE in close co-ordination with enerMENA project and based on DLR long experience in Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) organized a four day training course for CSP project planners and managers. The program was designed for renewable energy engineers and project managers who aim to extend their knowledge in the CSP market course.
With 16 attendees, representing the governmental and the private sector, the course tackled many important topics including CSP technologies and projects,an overview of existing CSP projects , project planning and implementation and Site supervision including HSE.
Member states representatives provided a presentation on the current statues of CSP projects and technologies in their states. Also attendees concluded the course with a discussion on the future of CSP in the region.
Documents and Presentations:
- Renewable Electricity Development in the Arab Region
Authored and/or Presented by: Maged Mahmoud
- Energy in Yemen
Authored and/or Presented by: Eng.Ahmad Salem Alkhawlani
- Development Of Renewable Energy In Tunisia (STEG)
Authored and/or Presented by: Eng. HAMROUN Adel
- Jordan’s Renewable Energy Program
- Authored and/or Presented by: Eng.Ziad Hammoudeh
- Lebanese Energy Situation : Focus on RE Technologies
Authored and/or Presented by: Elie Abou Jaoudeh
- Egyptian Renewable Energy Activities and Strategy
Authored and/or Presented by: Ehab Mohamed Farouk & Mohamed Selim Ahmed
- Republic of Sudan
Authored and/or Presented by: Ahmed Altaif
- Algeria : CEEG presentation