PA-CEMP Round in Jordan - October 2021
RCREEE in cooperation with League of Arab States, the Engineers training center (ETC) of the Jordanian Engineers Association (JEA) and Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resouces in Jordan invites all industrial, service and commercial establishments and individuals interested in the market of energy managers to register at PA-CEMP program.
PA-CEMP is an in-depth professional certification program for energy mangers tailored for the Arab region. PA-CEMP is endorsed by the Executive Bureau of the Arab Ministerial Council of Electricity during their 32th session on May 31, 2016. PA-CEMP aims to assist organizations and program administrators in planning and implementing Energy Efficiency programs and measures in the Arab region. Also, it aims at equipping entities and professionals with the latest technologies, energy essentials and the effective means with solutions to reduce energy consumption in a cost effective approach.
Besides, PA-CEMP will enable all participants with different educational backgrounds to create a commercially viable energy concept. This helps organization to directly apply what the participants learnt in the program and to use energy efficiently and save money.
- Program & Content
The program consist of 02 parts:
- A preparatory training courses
- 03 hour exam
The technical content of PA-CEMP is developed by Econoler Inc. The content (manual and sessions) covers the below areas:
Training course materials will be presented in English.
2. Logistic Details
- Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RCREEE)
- The Engineers training center (ETC) of the Jordanian Engineers Association (JEA)
2.2 Date and location:
- Date: 23 -28 October 2021
- Venue: Online Course
2.4 Applicant Eligibility:
- Applicants must be working full time in a governmental, commercial or industrial facility responsible for energy, operation, production or maintenance OR Energy Service Provider, Energy Management consultant or Auditor
- Years of Experience: Varies according to applicant background as follows;
Applicants holding an engineering bachelor
03 year experience in energy engineering/management
Applicants holding a non-engineering bachelor :
05 year experience in energy engineering/management
Applicants holding a technical degree:
08 year experience in energy engineering/management
2.5 CEMP Fees:
Total fees is 290 JOD
2.6 Application Process
The process include the following steps (all documents are to be subimtted as a complete file)
- Download the application form
- Fill it and send it to email@example.com
- Subject line: Application for PA-CEMP Program-Jordan
Attach verification Documents:
- Educational degree
- HR letter or employment certificates
Only eligible candidates will be contacted for fees payment. Places are secured by fees payment.
3. Contact persons
More details on the program is avaliable on our PA-CEMP project page
Please direct all communications concerning the training course to: PA-CEMP Program secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)