PA-CEMP Online Round - June 2021
RCREEE in cooperation with the League of Arab States, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (MEMR) in Jordan, Ministry of Electricity and Renewable Energy in Egypt & the Engineers training center (ETC) of the Jordanian Engineers Association (JEA) invites all industrial, service and commercial establishments and individuals interested in the market of energy managers to register at PA-CEMP program.
PA-CEMP is an in-depth professional certification program for energy managers tailored for the Arab region. PA-CEMP is endorsed by the Executive Bureau of the Arab Ministerial Council of Electricity during their 32th session on May 31, 2016. PA-CEMP aims to assist organizations and program administrators in planning and implementing Energy Efficiency programs and measures in the Arab region. Also, it aims at equipping entities and professionals with the latest technologies, energy essentials, and effective means with solutions to reduce energy consumption in a cost-effective approach.
Besides, PA-CEMP will enable all participants with different educational backgrounds to create a commercially viable energy concept. This helps organizations to directly apply what the participants learnt in the program and to use energy efficiently and save money.
Program & Content
The program consist of 02 parts:
- Preparatory training courses
- 03-hour exam
The technical content of PA-CEMP is developed by Econoler Inc. The content (manual and sessions) covers the below areas:
This section tackles all matters related to electrical systems in terms of production, distribution, and consumption within all kinds of facilities.
PA-CEMP reviews the engineering principles, application, and energy conservation measures of the different thermal systems in industrial facilities and commercial buildings.
PA-CEMP focuses on developing a supporting management structure to enable deep efficiency improvement within the different industrial and building facility as well as some guidance will be provided on establishing an energy management system (EnMS) according to the requirement of ISO 500001.
PA-CEMP is distinguished by including national situation updates, where applicants are required to prove knowledge of their country's energy status.
Training course materials will be presented in English.
2. Logistic Details
- Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RCREEE)
- The Engineers training center (ETC) of the Jordanian Engineers Association (JEA)
2.2 Date and location:
- Date: 19 - 24 June 2021
- Time: Daily ( 17:00 -22:00 ) - 30h in total
- Venue: Online Platform "Go To Training"
2.4 Applicant Eligibility:
- Applicants must be working full time in a governmental, commercial, or industrial facility responsible for energy, operation, production, or maintenance or Energy Service Provider, Energy Management consultant, or Auditor
- Years of Experience: Varies according to applicant background as follows;
- Applicants holding an engineering bachelor: a 03-year experience in energy engineering/management
- Applicants holding a non-engineering bachelor: a 05-year experience in energy engineering/management
- Applicants holding a technical degree: a 08-year experience in energy engineering/management
2.5 CEMP Fees:
6000 EGP for participants registered @ RCREEE / 240 JOD for Participants registered @ JEA
2.6 Application Process
The process includes the following steps (all documents are to be submitted as a complete file)
- Download the application form
- Fill it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line: Application for PA-CEMP Program-Jordan
- Attach verification Documents:
- Educational degree
- HR letter or employment certificates
Only eligible candidates will be contacted for fee payment. Places are secured by fee payment.
3. Contact persons
More details on the program are available on PA-CEMP project page
Please direct all communications concerning the training course to PA-CEMP Program secretariat (email@example.com)