Office Manager/Logistics coordinator
The Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RCREEE) is an intergovernmental organization with diplomatic status that aims to enable and increase the adoption of renewable energy and energy efficiency practices across Pan-Arab countries and is the official technical arm institution of both League of Arab State – Energy Department and Arab Ministerial Council for Electricity (AMCE).
RCREEE teams-up with governments, international organizations, IFIs and Private Sector via several forms of partnerships to initiate and lead clean energy policy dialogues, strategies, technologies, managing the facilitation of RE investment platforms and capacity development in order to increase Arab states’ share of tomorrow’s modern energy solutions.
More about RCREEE: https://www.rcreee.org/node/279/
- Scope of Work
RCREEE is currently seeking an Office Manager / Logistics coordinator.His/her duties and responsibilities will include:
- The position holder is responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures, and resources to facilitate effectiveness and efficiency for the entire organization in addition to administrative tasks
- Support activities and assistance to the Executive Director (ED) to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Execute and coordinate staff engagement events
- Handle flight booking, visas and relocation for expat staff of the center
- Manage and maintain ED’s calendar including scheduling appointments, internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate and assist in organizing the center events (incl. high level meetings and business forums)
- Coordinate ED’s and the center travel itineraries, flights, hotel accommodation, rental car and other travel needs.
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents on behalf of ED and the center.
- Secure appropriate signatures and track documents through the approval process on behalf of ED.
- Serve as a liaison with internal staff at all levels for their travel and events coordination needs
- Job requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Fluent in English and Arabic. French is a plus.
- 3-5 years of office administration and travel/event coordinations experience
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Attention to detail is a must as well as strong organizational skills
- Event planning experience highly desired.
- Experience with international travel arrangements and logistics management
- High level of professionalism and a strong ability to relate to people of all business levels
- Effective interpersonal communication style particularly with Board members, executives, and senior level staff
- Passionate, enthusiastic, team player, flexible, with good judgment and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities; proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with little direction.
- General Terms and Conditions
- The position is open to candidates from RCREEE member states only, willing to join RCREEE as soon as possible.
- The Candidate is required to work from RCREEE’s Cairo office. S/He will comply with RCREEE COVID-19 protective and safety measures
- Tenure of Appointment
- The initial appointment will be for 12 months including a 3-month probation period.
- The contract extension will be subject to performance, needs and availability of funds
- Equal Opportunity
- RCREEE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, disability, or marital status.
- How to apply
Qualified candidates should send an updated CV and a cover letter highlighting relevant work experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org noting the following:
- Deadline: Jan 31, 2022 (11:59 Cairo Local Time)
- Email subject line: “Office Manager / Logistics coordinator”
*Emails without subject line will be automatically discarded
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted