Join RCREEE’s Expert Database
The Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RCREEE) is an independent not-for-profit regional organization which aims to enable and increase the adoption of renewable energy and energy efficiency practices in the Arab region. RCREEE teams with regional governments and global organizations to initiate and lead clean energy policy dialogues, strategies, technologies and capacity development in order to increase Arab states’ share of tomorrow’s energy.
In fulfilling its mandate, RCREE is building a database of Arab experts involved in Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Business Development with the following qualifications:
- At least a master’s degree in the field of Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency or Business Development.
- 7+ Years of experience in the field.
If you fit the criteria mentioned and has proven expertise in any of the previous areas, you may join our Expert Database to be considered for future vacancies or consultancies.
How to join:
- Fill our application (Click to download) and sending it to [email protected] highlighting your area of expertise in the subject line.
- Any other forms used in the application other than the attached form will be discarded.
- Emails without a subject line highlighting the area of expertise (Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency or Business Development) will be discarded.
* Being approved in the Expert Database is not a guarantee of employment.