Call for Proposals for Analysis of Long-term National Energy Demand and Conducting National Training Course in Libya
The Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RCREEE) is an intergovernmental organization with diplomatic status that was set up based on Cairo Declaration that was signed in June, 2008 by government representatives from Arab countries.
RCREEE invites eligible expert(s) to submit a proposal for
- Analysis of Long-term National Energy Demand
- Analysis and Conducting a National Training Course on Energy Planning and Energy Demand Modelling
This assignment aims to support Libya in carrying out long-term energy demand analysis as well as building national capacities in the field of energy planning. to update its national sustainable energy strategy.
The analysis should be performed using a modified version of the IAEA’s energy planning model MAED (Model for Analysis of Energy Demand). It will be followed by conducting a national training course on "Energy Planning and Energy Demand Modelling “.
Interested expert(s) must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications to [email protected] with no later than Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 01:00pm (Cairo Time).
- Technical Proposal:
- Provide a brief methodology on how they will approach and conduct the work.
- Personal CV including past experience in similar projects and at least 3 references
- Financial Proposal:
- The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount, and payment terms shall be against the deliverables (i.e. whether payments fall in installments or upon completion of the entire agreement).
- Price should inclusive of all costs, expenses, charges or fees that Expert may incur in connection with the performance of its obligations hereunder, including management, travel costs and all taxes, duties, levies, fees and other charges of any nature imposed by any authority or entity.
- Payments are based upon delivery of the services specified in the TOR.
Interested consultants can contact RCREEE for further information during working hours (09:00 AM: 05:00 PM) through the below channels:
- Telephone: +202 2415 4755 (201)
- Fax: +202 2415 4661
- email: [email protected]