People are the core pillar for creating a positive change. RCREEE has been active in engaging regional participants in various sustainable energy learning and development activities. These include workshops, knowledge exchange missions, seminars, trainings, and more. RCREEE also engages younger talents across the Arab region in a hands-on experience participating in the center’s activities and initiatives. Global networks of experts, opening leaders, academics, and stakeholders interested in the field are established to promote knowledge exchange and international collaboration.
Our capacity development activities in local and regional renewable energy and energy efficiency fields include:
- Pricing and tariffs
- Projects planning and management
- Products and services certification and standardization
- New technology orientation
- Energy service providers regulations and certification
- Statistics, research, and data analysis