Call for candidates to the position of Senior Financial Officer
Position: Senior Financial Officer
Deadline: 30 June 2018
|Location: Cairo, Egypt||To Apply send CV& cover letter to email@example.com|
RCREEE calls for Applicants to the Senior Financial Officer for the MEETMED project (Mitigation Enabling Energy Transition in the Mediterranean Region) which is Financed by the EU commission and will be implemented in partnership with MEDENER (The Mediterranean Association of the National Agencies for Energy Management).
The Senior Financial Officer will be responsible for the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all financial activities deliverables and deadlines according to the project standards and procedures
- Handle all accounting activities and transactions (i.e bank transfers, payments, payment requests …etc)
- Handle the financial reports and provide financial inputs and updates on the project to the project manager in coordination with the accounting officer of the project at MEDENER office.
- Develop and maintain good working relations and communication with partners and banks
- Support the development of plans and budgets
- Analyze actual to budgeted results in order to identify and recommend ways to correct variances as appropriate in accordance with international financial standards
- Operate a monitoring system for the project budget.
Qualifications & Skills:
- University degree in finance, business administration, accounting or relevant discipline.
- 8+ years of relevant experience, three of which in a managerial position in a similar organization.
- Experience in NGO Finance and Non-profit organizations
- High level of Arabic and English Proficiency is necessary. French is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of planning, budgeting, financial implementation and reporting processes in an international organization.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and explain budget and financial reports to non-financial managers.
- Strong management and organizational skills, as well as capacity to lead meetings, build relationships and negotiate with internal and external partners
RCREEE is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Financial Officer” as a subject line:
- Detailed CV
- Cover letter highlighting relevant work experience
Deadline: 30 June, 2018
Emails without a subject line will be automatically discarded.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.