Call for candidates to the position of events and communications intern
|Position: Events & Communications intern||Salary Range: 2000 - 3000 EGP|
|Location: Cairo, Egypt||Deadline: 21 October 2017|
|Duration: 6 months||Employement type: Internship|
The Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RCREEE) is an intergovernmental organization with diplomatic status that aims to enable and increase the adoption of renewable energy and energy efficiency practices in the Arab region. RCREEE teams with regional governments and global organizations to initiate and lead clean energy policy dialogues, strategies, technologies and capacity development in order to increase Arab states’ share of tomorrow’s energy.
For information on RCREEE and its activities, please visit http://www.rcreee.org
2. Duties and Responsibilities
Events Management Support
- Assist with the logistical arrangements of planning and execution of all events organized by RCREEE
- Handle post event documentation
- Help Managing RCREEE social media channels and design strategies and campaigns for increase RCREEE outreach through these channels
- Updates RCREEE CRM system, ensuring that contact information is updated, segmented, and correct based
- Support RCREEE monthly newsletter through searching for news, blogs, publications about RCREEE member states and interesting events.
- Assists in drafting monthly media reports analytics system and report and recommends strategies to improve its performance
- Respond daily to media and other inquires
- Support updating and monitoring RCREEE website with new initiatives, publications, stories, events and media coverage
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by the Operations Managers
3. Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in communications, marketing or any other relevant field.
- 0 - 2 years of professional experience
- Demonstrated track record of marketing and creative copywriting
- Background in website and content management is preferred
- Fluency in Arabic and English (verbal and written). French is a plus.
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Creative copywriting skills in both Arabic and English
- High level of computer proficiency
- Ability to think creatively and generate new ideas
- Ability to manage own time effectively
4- General Terms and Conditions
The event and communication intern is required to work from RCREEE’s Cairo office on a full-time basis
Tenure of Appointment
The initial appointment will be for 6 months
Contract renewal is subject to performance and availability of funding.
How to apply
To apply please send the following to email@example.com with “events and communications intern” as a subject line:
- Detailed CV
- Cover letter highlighting relevant work experience
Deadline: 21 October, 2017
Emails without a subject line will be automatically discarded.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted