At RCREEE, we believe that our region’s young talents are its most valuable asset. The Arab Program for Sustainable Energy Youth™ (APSEY) is a regional sustainable energy internship program which targets young professionals and post graduate students of engineering, economy, and law fields from the Arab region.
The program aims to boost technical and operational capacities of the region’s young talents interested in renewable energy and energy efficiency fields. The program recruits 12 interns every year on two rounds for a hands-on experience in the center’s research and analysis, policy briefs, technical assistance, and other related activities. The opportunity covers full travel and accommodation expenses in Cairo in addition to a monthly salary.
- Learn and develop sustainable energy knowledge and skills
- Work closely with leading technical experts from the region
- Acquire essential skills needed for future sustainable energy job markets
- Have access to various technical and administrative workshops and trainings
- Interact with diversified cultures and experiences
Check Out available Internship Vacancies
Who Should Apply?
- Young professionals of energy, power, economics, political science and post graduate students
- Academic researchers focusing on MENA region sustainable energy markets
- Young entrepreneurs interested in sustainable energy investments and manufacturing
APSEY calls for candidates twice every year; in January and July.
Check out available APSEY vacancies.
Lina Idris, Sudan
"Exciting, stressful, serious yet fun. Those are some of the words that could describe my experience at RCREEE, an experience that well equipped me with all the necessary skills I’ll need to work in this field in the upcoming future.
Amr Ibrahim, Egypt
"RCREEE will always be a milestone in my professional and personal life."
Ghassan Jaradat, Palestine
"I joined the RCREEE Intern Program to have a better grasp of the renewable energy situation in the Arab region and the future plans for regional cooperation. During my internship, I equipped myself with the necessary skills and tools to evaluate and plan wind and solar resource assessment campaigns, and gained a deeper understanding of RE investments in the region"
Rana El-Guindy, Egypt
"This exceptional experience equipped me with a deeper understanding of the energy sector in our region and its massive importance in our daily lives..."
Aymen Trabelsi, Tunisia
"During my internship I became fond of the field of energy efficiency because of its impact on developing and improving the quality of energy and power usage in the region."
Radwa Samy, Egypt
"Though the internship only lasted for 6 months, it managed to develop my career path and add a lot to my personality as it was a comprehensive process, not only a sort of a technical job. "